What’s shakin, cocktail fans?
Welcome to this special, sneak preview episode of The Modern Bar Cart Podcast!
Recently, Eric had the very exciting opportunity to sit down with Eileen Wayner, CEO of the Tales of the Cocktail Foundation. She spilled all the details about this year’s event, and we couldn’t be more excited to share them with you. In this festive conversation with Eileen about this year’s epic 20th anniversary of Tales of the Cocktail, some of the topics they discuss include:
- What’s new with Tales of the Cocktail this year, and which beloved aspects of the live event will return better than ever
- How to register and organize your itinerary for the event, with some help from the handy Whova app
- Details about the event’s new venue,The Ritz Carlton Hotel, and how it’s set up to make this the best Tales yet
- Some of the seminars and off-site events that Eileen and Eric are particularly excited about
- Tips for new attendees and seasoned TOTC veterans
- And much, much more
If you’re planning on attending Tales of the Cocktail 2022 – the 20th Anniversary – we hope that you’ll pace yourself, enjoy the event responsibly, and take advantage of the world-class education and resources available to service industry professionals (and enthusiasts)!